Online provision of youth and children consulting and informing services.
Projekto metu kuriama
Youth informing and consulting system (JAVAKIS).
The aim of the project
Inform and consult youth, children, adoptive parents,foster parents using IT tools, administrate youth and youth organizations projects, check youth specialists' qualification, certify them.
JAVAKIS provides five e-services
- Informing and consulting children;
- Informing and consulting adoptive parents and foster parents;
- Informing and consulting youth;
- Youth and youth organizations project submission and managing;
- Youth and youth organization specialists qualification check and certification.
The Department of Youth Affairs under the Ministry of Social Security and Labour
The main partner of the project
State Child Rights Protection and Adoptions Service
Value of the project
849 134,33 €
JAVAKIS is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the budget of the Republic of Lithuania.
JAVAKIS operation, maintenance and development is funded by the state budget of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal financial sources.